Our 2.00" Cirrus Ice Ball Press in black anodized finish paired with a 2.00" drip tray, (3x) 2.00" ice cup molds, & 2.00" ice tongs packaged in a custom die-cut foam carrying case to store, transport, & protect your products.
Why a Sphere of Ice?
A sphere has the least surface area of any solid, creating the least ice-to-alcohol contact ratio possible, and allowing the slowest dilution rate of the ice into the cocktail over time. Originally created for high end Scotch or Whiskey, ice spheres are now utilized in a variety of creative drinks and cocktails.
The 2.00" Cirrus Ice Ball Press creates a 2.34 ounce ball of ice which lasts through multiple beverages.
Food Service or Liquor Industry (Hotels/Restaurants/Bars):
Contact us for food service packages or branding of the Cirrus Press.
- Tempered & Anodized Aircraft Grade 6061 Aluminum
- Polished 304 stainless steel
- Injection Molded Polypropylene co-polymer resin carrying case
Waterproof & Rustproof
- Crush Resistant: exceeds MIL STDs of 400lbs stacking, drop test at 48"
- Twist lock latches
- Die cut polyethylene foam insert
Shipping: In-stock & ready to ship.